What are Cookies?
- A Cookie is a light weight text file that a web server embeds on the user's computer through the web browser. Each time the same computer requests a page with a browser, it will send back the cookie stored on the computer.
What are stored on Cookie?
- Typically a unique identifier of a user is stored on a cookie so that a statefull connection can be established between the browser and webserver. Cookies are used to store authentication information such as username and a crypto hash so that users can be automatically logged in when they reconnect to a site.
- We engage third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our web portal's users web surfing behaviour. These engaged service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to assist us in improving our service offerings.
What happens if I decide to turn off/disable my Cookie?
- If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to some features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly (for example some coupon code will not be accurately shown).
How long do we keep the Cookie information for?
The duration that we keep the information depends on the types of Cookies:
- For Session cookies, it expires when you exit your web browser.
- For Persistent cookies, the duration the cookie information is kept varies from 2 months to 7 years.
List of Cookies on this website:
First Party Cookies
[wpsm_comparison_table id="1" class=""]
Third Party cookies set by our website
[wpsm_comparison_table id="2" class=""]